1. Green Lodge – Quiet rooms close to the wharf, A/C, wifi, meals available upon request. firstname.lastname@example.org 2572-0507
2. Comfort Zone – Martha and Dariel treat every guest like family. New and clean, rooms start at $15. 8829-7113, 8659-3557, 8632-1037
3. HQ Bed & Breakfast – Located in the peaceful village of Marshal Point, you won’t want to leave! email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Casa Blanca – Mrs. Dell offers travelers great rooms and excellent food in the restaurant. email@example.com 2572-0508
1. Queen Lobster – Dining and drinks over the water, bamboo cabanas for rent, trips to the cays and Corn Island. queenlobster.com 8662-3393
2. Coconut Delight Bakery – The best little creole bakery on the coast. Soda cake, toto, journey cake, corn cake, coconut bread and more. In the little red building.
Wildlife Conservation Society is a non-profit organization working to protect the local sea turtle population. Feel free to stop by and say hello to the friendly staff and ask about any volunteer opportunities they may have.