They aren’t numbered because they are in no particular order, but here are the top ten things to do on the coast.
- Lounging on a Little Corn Island beach with a rum-filled coconut
- Watching punta dancers shake it in Orinoco
- Getting dirty on the dance floor on Saturday night at Four Brothers in Bluefields
- Learning how to make coconut bread in Rama Cay
- Watching a lady’s softball game in Tasbapauni (way more fun than a serious men’s game!)
- Exploring Monkey Point by horse
- Snorkeling the reef off Little Corn Island
- Eating a rondon from anywhere on the coast (everybody thinks they make the best)
- Crab Soup Day in Big Corn Island
How many will you be able to cross off? Not enough!